Holiday Cautions for Pets
• Poinsettias are poisonous to cats. So are holly, mistletoe and lilies.
• Nuts: macadamia, walnuts, almonds and pecans
• Raisins and grapes
• Spices: onion, garlic, sage and chives
• Fatty foods — especially turkey skin
• Netting around ham and turkeys
• Bread dough
• Dark chocolate
Happy Holidays from everyone at Lake Vet!
Local Expert is a paid feature written by local professionals. The content in this column is that of the experts and does not necessarily reflect the Madison Daily Leader.
For more information contact the Marketing Team at 256-4555 or email@example.com